Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Kashi cereal is sustaining my existance

I moved into my house in Athens last night YAAAAAAYYY :)

I don't have any furniture with me yet, so I'm sleeping on an air mattress and living out of a suitcase. It's kind of fun. My room is being painted right now, so I'm just chilling in the living room, setting up my empty picture frames. I'm not sure if it's creepier to have no decorations or a bunch of pictures of strangers posed in department store fashion.

There's nothing for me to show you because all I'm eating is Kashi cereal and raw cashews. Oh yeah and the occasional piece of dried mango.

I'm applying for jobs like crazy town. So far I have one interview on Thursday for a kids after school homework help position.

One major downside to my house is the odor from the KFC across the street. It keeps wafting in through the windows, ugh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment