Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bordom

It's no surprise that I've gone over a month without new posts. I've been leaching posts and attending other blogs with more regularity than my classes. My life is so dry and boring at the moment. Honestly it's for your benefit that I haven't posted! I am enjoying the weather ...

In two weeks I'll be home for summer break and that's when I intend to COOK LIKE CRAZY!!

I tried out a new cookbook, Vegan Fire and Spice, when I was home this weekend. Made a sweet potato and chickpea dish that was pretty simple but tasty. As a snack I also made the many bean salad. It had black and kidney beans, peas, and chickpeas in an oil, mustard, and vinegar marinade.

I got a job as an "activities coordinator" for some tweens. Basically I'll drive them to the pool or to hang out with friends and mediate when they try to kill each other. Pays well.

Okay, seriously, there's no point in my writing this. I need to sleep anyway, I have class at 8:30 tomorrow morning and I think I'm actually going this time.

I'd leave you with a picture but I haven't taken any :)

4 comments:

  1. thank you for your comment on my blog--it really means something to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just ran across your blog from EatnVegan. Sounds like your life will pick up keeping your eyes on some tweens. I agree with your profile. I too feel like I need to do more for Christ considering what he has done for us. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard about that Fire and Spice cookbook and was wondering if it was worth checking out- I guess I'll have to hunt it down again!

    And thanks for your thoughtful comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Morgan --

    Thanks for the restaurant help! I've heard of those places, I completely forgot about them. I really want to try Taj Mahal but that area was under construction for so long, it was just a pain to get there. I hate High St. construction.

    You should post more often!

    ReplyDelete