Saturday, August 15, 2009

I'm Mad at Myself

Go listen to: The Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Heads Will Roll

I'm mad at myself for not posting this summer, like, at all. What the hell.

Well, I may as well update you on my life as of late. I babysit throughout the week for a family with three kids. They're a major challenge but I love them.

My hair has purple in it, thanks to my cousin Ashley who works at Jolie Laide. There are purple extensions throughout the sides, cut to a match the length. I'm in love with it. If you live in Columbus, consider going there for your next cut. I'm completely honest when I say it's the best salon I've ever been to. Penzone's included.

I've been doing as much of my shopping at the Clintonville Community Market as possible. It's right next to the school that I went to for eleven years, so the whole area makes me nostalgic. Plus I like to support the co-op, of course.

I have a few photos of food that I prepared at the beginning of the summer. I'll load them very soon - for now I'll tell you what I've been into more recently:
-Peanut Butter Puffins cereal
-Ezekiel 4:9 bread (that's nothing new)
-Almond Breeze, vanilla unsweetened
-Medjool dates
-Whole wheat pasta covered in nutritional yeast, olive oil, and black pepper
-Biting into an apple, then eating a pecan, and repeating

I hang out with my mom a lot. We drink a lot of wine and sit in the backyard talking about everything. It's nice but I'm really bored in Columbus. I'm itching to get back to Athens and to move into my HOUSE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment