Monday, February 22, 2010

Last week

I have been reading your blogs religiously, as always, but have sparse time with which to post pictures of my recent eats. I hope you enjoy low-quality photos snapped mid-meal:

 
super filling breakfast of choice:
oats+water+cinnamon+ Justin's organic almond butter

 
ghetto asian night:
miso soup (Tofu Shirataki noodles, carrot, kale, leeks, okra, garlic, onion, miso, water) + sushi burrito (sauteed kale, garlic, onion, olive oil wrapped in a sheet of nori)


Vegan Dad's tarka dhal (plus mung sprouts because I had them and minus tomatoes because rarely buy them out-of-season)


tarka dhal plated (topped with green onions, mung sprouts, and unfortunately-not-fresh cilantro)



I made a big grocery trip yesterday for lots of produce. I started roasting veggies on the regular and I love, love them!! I ate an entire eggplant over the course of 24 hours, along with a head of cauliflower and a bag of baby carrots in 48. My room mates joke that I should give up vegetables for lent next year. I honestly don't know what I'd do.

No comments:

Post a Comment